drivers/irqchip patch submission

Thomas Gleixner tglx at linutronix.de
Thu Sep 17 07:50:37 PDT 2015

Folks,

I'm really tired of patches against drivers/irqchip sent to random
mailing lists and later on a ping mail why they are not applied.

Here is the relevant section of MAINTAINERS:

IRQCHIP DRIVERS
M:      Thomas Gleixner <tglx at linutronix.de>
M:      Jason Cooper <jason at lakedaemon.net>
M:      Marc Zyngier <marc.zyngier at arm.com>
L:      linux-kernel at vger.kernel.org
S:      Maintained
T:      git git://git.kernel.org/pub/scm/linux/kernel/git/tip/tip.git irq/core
T:      git git://git.infradead.org/users/jcooper/linux.git irqchip/core
F:      Documentation/devicetree/bindings/interrupt-controller/
F:      drivers/irqchip/

This file is there for a reason and I'm not going to collect irqchip
patches from any other mailing list or from my personal inbox.

It's not that hard really.

Thanks,

	tglx