mysterious crashes on OMAP5 uevm

Woodruff, Richard r-woodruff2 at ti.com
Fri Sep 11 11:34:34 PDT 2015

Yes, when I put out the hint (to help speed resolution) I expected there might be some negative interpretation.

When I originally hit the issue, I did pass along information to folks who work in the area with expectation they would follow through.  Probably it got lost.

When I noticed this thread, it appeared like the CPSR.IT information didn't make it out, so I directly posted what I recalled.

> As you have "old notes" you've already investigated this issue, and
> presumably you came up with a patch.  Where is it?

I didn't generate a comprehensive one. I did a couple of hack versions but was unsure in some of the areas your analysis has cleared... for that issue I ended up advising a reversion of MULTI_V6 for that older kernel.

Regards,
Richard W.