I.MX6 HDMI support in v4.2

Robert Nelson robertcnelson at gmail.com
Tue Sep 8 07:17:06 PDT 2015

>> suspect that the iMX6 is going to be obsolete before we have a decent
>> working video playback story on this hardware.
>>
> MX6Plus is just around the corner and will probably keep us busy for a
> while. ;)

Lucas,

In which case, it "might" be a good idea to get the current version of
etnaviv in mainline for current imx6's before you guys disappear again
for mx6plus development..

As you guys are basically repeating what happened with the limadriver:
http://limadriver.org/

Remember, there is an etnaviv community.

Russell:
is there any reason to not just push your version for mainline and let
Pengutronix submit patches.

Regards,

--
Robert Nelson