[PATCH v4 0/5] mtd: pxa3xx_nand: rework the timing setup
antoine.tenart at free-electrons.com
Wed Oct 21 01:28:59 PDT 2015
Let's try one more time to get this merged.
This series was part of a bigger one, which was split into smaller
ones as asked by Ezequiel. When we take this into account this is
v9; with a v1 sent in January, 9 months ago.
Another series, introducing the Berlin nand support, depends on this.
The aim here is to use the nand framework to setup the timings,
while keeping the old in-driver way of configuration timings for
You can find the series at:
- Moved back a chunk into the right patch.
- Called pxa3xx_nand_config_flash() before KEEP_CONFIG.
- Rebased on top of l2-mtd.git master.
- Added back the support for keep-config 16 bits devices
- Fixed wrong unit in a calculation
- Reworked the pxa3xx_nand_init_timings() logic
- Allowed compile test the pxa3xx driver
- Rebased on top of v4.2-rc1
Since the series was split up:
- Reworked the ndcr setup
- Removed the read_id_bytes update after device detection
Antoine Tenart (5):
mtd: pxa3xx: prepare allowing compile test
mtd: nand: allow compile test of MTD_NAND_PXA3xx
mtd: pxa3xx_nand: add helpers to setup the timings
mtd: pxa3xx_nand: rework flash detection and timing setup
mtd: pxa3xx_nand: clean up the pxa3xx timings
drivers/mtd/nand/Kconfig | 2 +-
drivers/mtd/nand/pxa3xx_nand.c | 274 +++++++++++++++++++++++++----------------
2 files changed, 168 insertions(+), 108 deletions(-)
More information about the linux-arm-kernel