[PATCH v5 0/2] usb: change clock information for chipidea
peter.chen at freescale.com
Mon Oct 19 23:58:37 PDT 2015
This patch set changes usb clock information for legacy i.mx platforms.
At these platforms, they needs three clocks to let controller work.
Fabio, would you please help to test again, I am sorry to let you
Changes for v5:
- Using one line code for two devm_clk_get error message
- disable clocks should be inverse with enable clocks
Changes for v4:
- Following Rob Herring suggestion, if the platforms can get
clock using their dev_id, then, they are legacy platforms which
need three clocks to let controller work. If the dev_id is NULL,
then it only needs one clock.
- Only includes bug fix patches in this set, for new changes, will
through the next-tree.
Changes for v3:
- Delete property "needs-three-clocks", and using of_device_id->data
to differentiate platforms
- change <stable at vger.kernel.org> #v3.19+ to <stable at vger.kernel.org> #v4.1+
Changes for v2:
- Add imx25 & imx27 dts change
- Add Fabio's tested-by and Cc: <stable at vger.kernel.org> #v3.19+
- Some typo and commit description
Peter Chen (2):
ARM: dts: imx27.dtsi: change the clock information for usb
usb: chipidea: imx: refine clock operations to adapt for all platforms
arch/arm/boot/dts/imx27.dtsi | 16 +++--
drivers/usb/chipidea/ci_hdrc_imx.c | 131 ++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++-----
2 files changed, 125 insertions(+), 22 deletions(-)
More information about the linux-arm-kernel