[GIT PULL 7/8] ARM: tegra: Devicetree changes for v4.2-rc1

Thierry Reding thierry.reding at gmail.com
Fri May 15 03:43:34 PDT 2015

On Wed, May 13, 2015 at 06:09:20PM +0200, Arnd Bergmann wrote:
> On Wednesday 13 May 2015 15:49:39 Thierry Reding wrote:
> > ARM: tegra: Devicetree changes for v4.2-rc1
> >
> > Contains a couple of fixes and additions to device tree files. The most
> > notable change is a fix for a misapplied patch that was only exposed by
> > a recent change in the regulator subsystem that caused USB to break on
> > Tegra124 recently.
>
> It sounds like I should merge commit a4b6916cb35 ("ARM: tegra: Correct
> which USB controller has the UTMI pad registers") into the 4.1 fixes
> branch as well. Please confirm.

I think you already did. I sent out a pull request for that not very
long ago and I must have forgotten to drop this patch from the Tegra
tree after it got applied to arm-soc. The merge commit for this in
the fixes branch is here:

	https://git.kernel.org/cgit/linux/kernel/git/arm/arm-soc.git/commit/?h=fixes&id=155171274d1dd9d9e5a012bd912c592402aa31d2

Hopefully git will be able to merge these together without conflicts.
Sorry about the dupe.

Thierry