at91 clocks

Jonas Andersson jonas at microbit.se
Wed Mar 25 02:06:46 PDT 2015

Hi Boris and others,

Yes, see http://pastie.org/10052161

>> Extract from
>> /sys/kernel/debug/at91_clk:
>> pllb       users= 1 on   96000000 Hz main
>> pck1       users= 1 on   12000000 Hz pllb
>>
> With the new implementation calling clk_set_rate(pck1, 120000000)
> should do the job: it should choose the best parent clk and divisor.

Ok thank you for that information. I tried that now (new code in link
above), and i got a clock output but not exactly my wanted 12MHz. I
measure 9.216MHz at pck1 output.

        mainck                             2            2
18432000          0 0
           prog1                           1            1
9216000          0 0
              pck1                         1            1
9216000          0 0

pllbck is still unused.

I tried kernel 4.0-rc5 but it hangs in boot after ethernet init.

Best regards
  Jonas