ATSAMA5D big endian work

Nicolas Ferre nicolas.ferre at atmel.com
Mon Mar 23 04:31:37 PDT 2015

Le 20/03/2015 18:29, Ben Dooks a écrit :
> On 20/03/15 17:19, Alexandre Belloni wrote:
>> Hi,

>>> Ok, should I submit my next series for inclusion in to your tree?
>>>

>> I've sent all my series and Nicolas is supposed to take them soon so I
>> think the best would be to wait a bit. IF you want, I'll ping you when
>> everything is in.
>
> Ok, I'll try and re-base on and test with your series in prep.

Ben, Alex,

I've just updated my branch at91-next that stands on my git tree
(https://git.kernel.org/cgit/linux/kernel/git/nferre/linux-at91.git/).

It includes at91-cleanup3 + at91-multiplatform + at91-cleanup4 that are
not yet included in arm-soc (nor linux-next).

So, you can start from this if you want to rebase your work. In the
meantime, we can continue to push obvious changes to subsystem
maintainers and think about Ben Hutchings' idea...

Thanks a lot, bye.
--
Nicolas Ferre