[GIT PULL] Second Round of Renesas ARM Based SoC Cleanup for v4.1

Arnd Bergmann arnd at arndb.de
Wed Mar 11 15:08:18 PDT 2015

On Tuesday 10 March 2015 09:42:09 Simon Horman wrote:
> Please consider these second round of Renesas ARM based SoC cleanup for v4.1.
>
> This pull request is based on the previous round of
> such requests, tagged as renesas-soc-cleanup-for-v4.1,
> which you have already pulled.

I had grouped the renesas-soc-cleanup-for-v4.1 into next/multiplatform
rather than next/cleanup, and would like to keep the two separate
unless there is a good reason not to.

If you haven't already based other work on top of renesas-soc-cleanup2-for-v4.1
and there are no other conflicts, could you rebase it to -rc1?

	Arnd