Fwd: rmk's taking it easy for a while

Russell King - ARM Linux linux at arm.linux.org.uk
Fri Mar 6 02:27:49 PST 2015

As evidence why I'm not doing very much... I sent this to the wrong
list address, and I've only just realised.

----- Forwarded message from Russell King - ARM Linux <linux at arm.linux.org.uk> -----
Date: Tue, 3 Mar 2015 23:41:12 +0000
From: Russell King - ARM Linux <linux at arm.linux.org.uk>
To: linux-arm-kernel at lists.arm.linux.org.uk, linux-omap at vger.kernel.org
Subject: rmk's taking it easy for a while
Delivery-date: Tue, 03 Mar 2015 23:51:10 +0000

For those who haven't read my post on google+, here's the news.

Today, I had my impacted wisdom teeth out under a general anaesthetic.
This means that I'm not going to be feeling right for a while, and I'm
going to be taking things easy probably for the rest of this week.

I'm on quite a high dosage of painkillers and anti-inflamatories, so
whether I'm going to be doing anything kernel related is going to depend
very much on how I feel day to day.

Not only that, but eating a decent diet is going to be a problem for a
while.

What does this mean?  Don't expect me to be responsive or coherent for
a while as I struggle to get back to something resembling normality.
I might tinker with a few patches, I might post some series, and if I
do, do /not/ take that as a sign I'm back to normal - that'll probably
be an attempt to relieve some of the boredom.

Thanks.

--
FTTC broadband for 0.8mile line: currently at 10.5Mbps down 400kbps up
according to speedtest.net.

----- End forwarded message -----