coresignt etm/etb usage

Dirk Behme dirk.behme at gmail.com
Fri Feb 6 23:16:08 PST 2015

On 06.02.2015 22:56, Zhi Li wrote:
> mathieu:
>
> I try to enable etm/etb in our freescale platform.

About which Freescale platform are you talking?

I've tried using the patches for the Freescale i.MX6 some month ago.
I've managed to get the nodes like below, too. But never managed to
get the ETM tracing data into the ETB. Only with attached HW JTAG
debugger trace data has been recorded. And I never figured out which
additional configuration the HW JTAG is doing compared to the SW only
solution.

Best regards

Dirk