[GIT PULL RESEND] pxa: for-next v4.1

Arnd Bergmann arnd at arndb.de
Mon Apr 13 16:46:16 PDT 2015

On Saturday 11 April 2015, Robert Jarzmik wrote:
> This is the pxa changes for v4.1 cycle.
>
> The main and only feature is the conversion of all pxa variants to clock
> framework. This encompasses pxa25x, pxa27x and pxa3xx, for all boards.
>
> This should be a disruptive cycle in the normally quiet pxa history, as
> the change can break any platform, and the test were performed on only 4
> boards (lubbock, zylonite, mioa701, cm-x300).

Hi Robert,

We screwed up here and missed the pull requests earlier. I thought
about putting them in the late branch now, but as they had no time in
linux-next before the merge window, I think it's way too risky.

Please submit again after 4.1-rc1. Feel free to nag us much earlier
if you get the impression that we missed something you wanted us
to pick up.

	Arnd