[GIT PULL 1/3] ARM: tegra: core SoC code changes for 3.18

Arnd Bergmann arnd at arndb.de
Thu Sep 25 09:01:18 PDT 2014

On Thursday 18 September 2014, Stephen Warren wrote:
> the primary change here gets its address information from DT rather than
> iomap.h. This removes one more user of iomap.h, and will help allow the
> code to move to a location that can be shared between arch/arm and
> arch/arm64.
>
> An unused header file was also removed.

Pulled all three into the respective soc, dt and defconfig branches.

The defconfig branch was based on -rc2 rather than -rc1, which is mildly
annoying since it means we are backmerging commits from upstream, please
try to avoid that in the future, or describe why it was done if you
had a good reason.

Also I noticed that your defconfig changes enable things in the tegra
defconfig that are not part of multi_v7_defconfig. Could you create
another patch to enable everything you need in terms of Tegra hardware
support in multi_v7_defconfig as well, preferably as loadable modules?

Thanks!

	Arnd