[GIT PULL] meson: basic support for MesonX SoCs

Arnd Bergmann arnd at arndb.de
Thu Sep 25 08:38:36 PDT 2014

On Tuesday 23 September 2014 21:52:21 Carlo Caione wrote:
> Hi Arnd and Olof,
>
> Here the pull request to introduce preliminary support for MesonX SoCs.
> It is based on the patchset at:
>
> http://www.spinics.net/lists/arm-kernel/msg362521.html
>
> and it is based on the master of arm-soc tree.

Hi Carlo,

I ended up cherry-picking the individual changes into next/fixes-non-critical,
next/defconfig, next/dt and next/soc to fit our process better.

In general, please split up pull requests according to the next/* topic
branches we have in the arm-soc tree, as documented in
arch/arm/arm-soc-for-next-contents.txt (only in the for-next branch).

More importantly, please base all changes on the most recent -rc1 release,
or possibly a later -rc if you get conflicts otherwise.

I know the process takes a little time to get used to ;-)

	Arnd