arm64: dose arm64 support the sysfs system call?

wangyufen wangyufen at huawei.com
Fri Nov 21 02:23:06 PST 2014

On 2014/11/21 15:54, Wei Xu wrote:

> On 2014/11/21 15:27, wangyufen wrote:
>> Hi,
>
> Hi Yufen,
>
>> I did ltp test on arm64, the sysfs testcases failed:
>>
>>     sysfs01     0  TWARN  :  This test can only run on kernels that support the sysfs system call
>>
>> because the __NR_sysfs didn't define in aarch64
>
> Have you been enabled the *CONFIG_COMPAT* in your .config?

*CONFIG_COMPAT* already enabled
CONFIG_COMPAT_BRK=y
CONFIG_COMPAT_BINFMT_ELF=y
CONFIG_COMPAT=y

> The __NR_sysfs is defined at arch/arm64/include/asm/unistd32.h
> and arch/arm64/kernel/sys32.S is including it.

in arch/arm64/include/asm/unistd32.h  defined :
__SYSCALL(135, sys_sysfs)

So I used 135 to test sysfs, I straced sysfs01,

the syscall called rt_sigprocmask not sysfs:
rt_sigprocmask(SIG_UNBLOCK, [], 0x8, 0) = -1 EINVAL (Invalid argument)