N900 modem support in 3.18-rc1

Ivaylo Dimitrov ivo.g.dimitrov.75 at gmail.com
Thu Nov 6 23:04:52 PST 2014

On  7.11.2014 01:01, Pali Rohár wrote:

> For voice calls you need:
> * kernel driver cmt-speech (or it has some new name)
> * cmt-speech userspace library (communication with kernel)
> * pulseaudio modules which are using that library
>
> Freemangordon (Ivaylo Dimitrov, CCed) should know more about it,
> specially about pulseaudio modules...

I have a patch for cmt-speech on top of nokia-modem driver living
somewhere on my HDD, but I guess it is better Sebastian to make such a
patch (Sebastian, no?).

About the pulseaudio stuff - we're still in process of REing it, so far
there are 2 out of 3 closed Nokia modules ready
(https://gitorious.org/pulseaudio-nokia), but the last one, which is the
one used for voice calls is still not ready and will take it a while :).

Regards,
Ivo