[PATCH v2 0/3] Add Reset Controller for MediaTek SoC
flora.fu at mediatek.com
Mon Nov 3 01:02:48 PST 2014
The patch modification is base on https://lkml.org/lkml/2014/5/27/422
Changes since v1
(1) Patch 1/3: Update reset controller driver's implementation.
- rename mt_ prefixes to the prefix mtk_
- use module_platform_driver() macro for driver init.
- clean up includes of header files.
- reset controll is a child of syscon. Get regamp through its parent node.
- rename data->size to data->num_regs. It is number of registers in syscon for reset usage.
(2) Patch 2/3: update bindings document according to new dts layout of reset-controller.
(3) Patch 3/3: change reset-controller device node as child of syscon.
This driver is based on 3.18-rc1.
Flora Fu (3):
ARM: mediatek: Add Reset Controller for MediaTek SoC
dt-bindings: Add Reset Controller for MediaTek SoC
ARM: dts: mt8135: Add Reset Controller for MediaTek SoC
.../devicetree/bindings/reset/mediatek,reset.txt | 45 +++++++
arch/arm/boot/dts/mt8135.dtsi | 26 ++++
drivers/reset/Makefile | 1 +
drivers/reset/reset-mtk.c | 131 +++++++++++++++++++++
4 files changed, 203 insertions(+)
create mode 100644 Documentation/devicetree/bindings/reset/mediatek,reset.txt
create mode 100644 drivers/reset/reset-mtk.c
More information about the linux-arm-kernel