The imx6q suspend/resume is broken on 3.16-rc due to PCIe

Lucas Stach l.stach at pengutronix.de
Fri Jul 18 02:21:48 PDT 2014

Am Freitag, den 18.07.2014, 02:11 +0000 schrieb
Hong-Xing.Zhu at freescale.com:

This is not right, PCI is enabled in imx_v6_v7_defconfig since
c0bea59ca58e30fb8fd29254569bdaae482398ad "ARM: imx_v6_v7_defconfig:
Select PCI support".

However I seem to have a board with rev 1.1 silicon and although the pci
driver starts up it never establishes a link. So my board may just work
by chance as I don't really know the differences between rev 1.1 silicon
and later revisions.

Regards,
Lucas
--
Pengutronix e.K.             | Lucas Stach                 |
Industrial Linux Solutions   | http://www.pengutronix.de/  |