Add .determine_rate to composite clk

Lemon Dai dailemon.gl at gmail.com
Tue Jan 14 09:08:44 EST 2014

Hi Maxime,

The commit 107f3198 in Mike's clk-next branch shows that:
(about line 72 in drivers/clk/clk-composite.c)

        } else if (mux_hw && mux_ops && mux_ops->determine_rate) {
                mux_hw->clk = hw->clk;
                return mux_ops->determine_rate(rate_hw, rate, best_parent_rate,
                                               best_parent_p);

 It should be fixed as follows, at least for reason that  NULL rate_hw
may be used in the old code,

        } else if (mux_hw && mux_ops && mux_ops->determine_rate) {
                mux_hw->clk = hw->clk;
 -              return mux_ops->determine_rate(rate_hw, rate, best_parent_rate,
 +             return mux_ops->determine_rate(mux_hw, rate, best_parent_rate,
                                               best_parent_p);

--
Best regards,
Lemon Dai