[GIT PULL] kconfig clean-up and mach-virt removal for 3.15

Arnd Bergmann arnd at arndb.de
Fri Feb 28 12:55:18 EST 2014

On Friday 28 February 2014, Arnd Bergmann wrote:
> On Thursday 20 February 2014, Rob Herring wrote:
> > - Remove common kconfig options required by multi-platform builds out
> > of individual platforms as they are redundant.
> > - Make SMP, CACHE_L2X0 and GPIO config options user visible on
> > multi-platform builds as most platforms enable these options and all
> > platforms can run with them enabled.
> > - Make multi-platform v6 default to more optimal v6k rather than v6
> > - Remove the last bit of mach-virt and convert it to just a kconfig
> > option.
>
> Merged into next/cleanup. Very much appreciated changes!

Shawn, a quick warning about this: the Kconfig changes apparently
cause a few conflicts with your tree in linux-next.

If you want to avoid them, you can merge

git://git.kernel.org/pub/scm/linux/kernel/git/robh/linux.git
tags/kconfig-cleanup-for-3.15

into the conflicting branches. I have merged it into arm-soc and
is a stable branch in next/cleanups.

	Arnd