AT91 slow clock mode regression/fixes, improvement proposal

Sylvain Rochet sylvain.rochet at finsecur.com
Mon Dec 22 02:03:08 PST 2014

Hello Wenyou,

On Mon, Dec 22, 2014 at 08:32:15AM +0000, Yang, Wenyou wrote:

> > > I also encountered this issue.
> >
> > Fixed in proposed patch, since we don't timeout anymore.
>
> I am verifying this patch. I still insist on remain the timeout.

Master Clock Ready is a special case, you need a timeout value which is
fine at slow clock and master clock, that is, a timeout value which is
fine despite the 10^4 difference in order of magnitude. I just don't
know what to do, a fine timeout value for master clock is an almost
infinite timeout on slow clock.

By the way, my board suspended and resumed every 2 seconds this
week-end, which is about 110k suspend+wake up cycles and didn't reset on
watchdog, which is quite a good news :-)

Regards,
Sylvain