Weird/Unneeded call to msleep in exynos_mipi_dsi_wr_data in exynos_mipi_dsi_common.c

nick xerofoify at gmail.com
Thu Dec 18 05:35:10 PST 2014

Krzysztof,
If we look at the code for this function, it already is handling the data correctly. In addition  the locks
seem to be better protection then msleep. Further more is no reason for this delay as we are neither resetting
the hardware or waiting for the hardware here so why is it needed? I don't have Exynos based hardware lying
around through to test it.
Nick