DT on s3c24xx

Vasily Khoruzhick anarsoul at gmail.com
Wed Dec 17 11:04:24 PST 2014

Hi,

I'd like to port several s3c24xx to DT, and I'm stuck with s3c24xx LCD
controller and power drivers for H1940 and RX1950.

Please see [1]. I want to move this function into another LCD power
driver, but I'm not sure what to do with s3c_gpio_cfgpin(). I need to
change pin function in runtime, and as far as I understand it should
be handled via pinctrl driver somehow. But how?

Also please see [2] and [3]. s3c2410fb driver modifies gpio registers
(and pinmux, they're same block on s3c24xx) directly. What would be
best way to get rid of that?

Regards
Vasily

[1] https://github.com/anarsoul/linux-2.6/blob/v3.18-anarsoul-wip/arch/arm/mach-s3c24xx/mach-h1940.c#L599