[Linaro-acpi] [RFC] ACPI on arm64 TODO List

Hurwitz, Sherry sherry.hurwitz at amd.com
Wed Dec 17 08:52:25 PST 2014

First, thanks Al for organizing this list and conversation.  AMD is committed to helping with this effort.  We welcome feedback on our document and table entries.  Also, I see the following as areas that we can help the most: 3,4,5,7,8.  As far as 7.  Why ACPI?, it is clear for us -  the customers we are talking to are requiring it from us.

Thanks,
Sherry