Linus' tree (master) not working for Allwinner sun4i, sun5i, sun7i SoC-s + fix

Maxime Ripard maxime.ripard at free-electrons.com
Mon Dec 15 08:56:55 PST 2014

Hi,

On Mon, Dec 15, 2014 at 05:30:04PM +0100, Hans de Goede wrote:
> Hi Maxime,
>
> Somehow this commit of your sunxi/clocks-for-3.19 branch has made it
> into Linus' tree:
>
> https://git.kernel.org/cgit/linux/kernel/git/mripard/linux.git/commit/?h=sunxi/clocks-for-3.19&id=93746e70be83a3f113134a16065957b324af50f7
>
> But this one has not:
>
> https://git.kernel.org/cgit/linux/kernel/git/mripard/linux.git/commit/?h=sunxi/clocks-for-3.19&id=acbcc0f03b15585387f9ca69c2a976b02cb69023
>
> Rather badly breaking Allwinner sun4i, sun5i, sun7i SoC-s.

I don't know what you are looking at, but I don't see any of these
commits in Linus' current master, either in the git repo itself, or
using the kernel.org git interface.

They're both part of Mike Turquette's clk-next though, so they should
both land just fine whenever that will be merged.

Maxime

--
Maxime Ripard, Free Electrons
http://free-electrons.com