[GIT PULL 0/9] KVM/ARM Changes for v3.19

Christoffer Dall christoffer.dall at linaro.org
Thu Dec 11 03:59:58 PST 2014

On Thu, Dec 11, 2014 at 12:52:37PM +0100, Paolo Bonzini wrote:

> On 09/12/2014 12:25, Christoffer Dall wrote:
> >   git://git.kernel.org/pub/scm/linux/kernel/git/kvmarm/kvmarm.git kvm-arm-for-3.19
>
> Pulled, thanks.
>
> (In case you're wondering, this merge window I'll send the pull request
> late to avoid multiple conflicts with the ia64 removal).

ok, we are considering sending the regression fix for the vgic init
stuff as an additional pull request next week, depending on available
cycles for reviewing an testing:

https://lists.cs.columbia.edu/pipermail/kvmarm/2014-December/012743.html

We also have a series which clarifies the ABI and fixes guest reboot
issues and guest UEFI issues, which seems to be quieting down.  Since
that is technically a fix, we could merge that for -rc2?

https://lists.cs.columbia.edu/pipermail/kvmarm/2014-December/012635.html

Would both be ok with you?

-Christoffer