[RFC 3/5] pinctrl: exynos: add exynos5410 SoC specific data

Tomasz Figa tomasz.figa at gmail.com
Fri Aug 8 06:20:19 PDT 2014

Linus, Andreas,

On 08.08.2014 14:55, Linus Walleij wrote:
> On Mon, Jul 28, 2014 at 2:18 PM, Andreas Färber <afaerber at suse.de> wrote:
>
>> From: Hakjoo Kim <ruppi.kim at hardkernel.com>
>>
>> Add Samsung EXYNOS5410 SoC specific data to enable pinctrl
>> support for all platforms based on EXYNOS5410.
>>
>> Cc: Hakjoo Kim <ruppi.kim at hardkernel.com>
>> [AF: Rebased onto Exynos5260]
>
> I'm waiting for Tomasz to review this before applying.

Thanks for the reminder. I'm currently on holidays and I'm not following
the lists too closely, so sorry if I happen to miss some patches.

In general the changes look good, although I can't verify whether the
data being added really match the hardware, as I don't have access to
detailed information about Exynos5410. Also I believe this patch needs
to be rebased onto current pinctrl tree as several (conflicting)
improvements to the pinctrl-samsung driver hit it before this patch was
posted.

Best regards,
Tomasz