QCOM Mainlining BOF at ELC

Tim Bird tbird20d at gmail.com
Thu Apr 17 15:36:20 PDT 2014

Hey everyone,

This is an announcement, and invitation, to anyone who is coming to
Embedded Linux Conference, and is interested in mainlining support
for the QualComm SOCs, to come to a Birds of a Feather (BOF)
session at the event.

The meeting will be informal, and I expect to discuss our current
projects, any status, and upcoming plans for contributions to
mainline for the next few kernel versions.

The BOF is scheduled for 11:30 am, Wednesday, April 30
in Salon IV at the Marriott, at ELC.

This should not to be confused with another ARM/ARM64 mainlining
BOF being lead by Olof Johansson the same day at 4:20.

The schedule for ELC is at: http://elcabsna2014.sched.org/

Anyone who is interested is invited to come.  I look forward to meeting
you in person, if you are able to attend.

Thanks
 -- Tim

Senior Software Engineer, Sony Mobile
Architecture Group Chair, CE Workgroup, Linux Foundation