More build reports

Olof Johansson olof at lixom.net
Thu Sep 12 20:24:48 EDT 2013

I've been sending only myself and Kevin the build reports from my own
builder, but since there seems to be interest for this I'll include
them on the kernel-build-reports list as well.

I build the following trees on a regular basis, i.e. polling for
updates multiple times an hour:

arm-soc for-next
mainline master
linux-next master
arm-soc to-build, which we use to get a build iteration out of before
we push it to for-next sometimes
"queue", which is linux-stable -rc queues, currently 3.9.y - 3.11.y.

I boot them on a selection of boards:

* Cubie
* Cubie2
* Cubox
* Panda ES (omap2plus_defconfig and multi_v7_defconfig)
* Arndale
* Atmel SAMA5
* Tegra3 Beaver (tegra_defconfig and multi_v7_defconfig)
* STE Snowball (u8500_defconfig and multi_v7_defconfig [known broken])

More hardware will be added over time as I buy it (or receive it from
generous hardware vendors). Beaglebone black and an A31 eval board
from Allwinner still need to be added, for example. I also have a
seemingly broken Wandboard Quad that I'll get replaced and added back
in.

-Olof