Query about include/linux/mailbox.h

Craig McGeachie slapdau at yahoo.com.au
Sun Sep 1 04:53:32 EDT 2013

On 09/01/2013 01:39 AM, Jassi Brar wrote:
> Yes. If you point me to your mailbox client drivers, I could also give
> it a look to see if we need some changes.

This should be a reasonably concise view of things.

https://github.com/rickytarr/linux/commit/a9b131c63c73c450a567eb5fa527e8919e71bfd8

There is no header for the BCM2835 mailbox.  At the point I started to
add one, I learnt more about the multi-architecture approach to SoC
code, and realised I'm going to have to rethink what I'm doing.

I don't think your code will need to change much, if at all.  I'll try
applying your patches and see what happens.

Cheers,
Craig.