[Ksummit-2013-discuss] ARM topic: Is DT on ARM the solution, or is there something better?

Nicolas Pitre nicolas.pitre at linaro.org
Thu Oct 24 13:08:37 EDT 2013

On Thu, 24 Oct 2013, David Woodhouse wrote:

> > So it is time IMHO that the description of how things *shall* work be
> > itself revised.
>
> It *is* being revised, with an explicit explicit understanding that things
> will have to change and a defined process for how to cope with that.

Good.

Your previous emails seemed to imply that the lack of binding stability
enforcement was the problem.

And you said: "our defined processes for coping are based on the
assumption that it (mistakes) should be rare". I think this statement is
wrong.  So if this is what's being revised then fine.

Nicolas