[RFCv3 7/7] ARM: dts: N900: Add SSI information

Sebastian Reichel sre at debian.org
Tue Oct 22 10:44:14 EDT 2013

Hi Benoit,

On Tue, Oct 22, 2013 at 02:48:45PM +0200, Benoit Cousson wrote:
> Thanks to Tony, I've just realized that I missed all your patches,
> that for some reason ended-up in my junk folder :-(

oh :( Can you check why they ended up in junk? I would like to
prevent more mails going there.

> That being said, I cannot apply any of your DTS patches! What base
> branch are you using?

Currently torvalds/master with pavel's n900 patch and some more
patches from me.

> Could you repost all your pending DTS patches in one series rebased
> on top of my for_3.13/dts?

Sure. DT maintainers haven't given feedback since the last patchset
[0]. Do you want to wait for feedback from them?

[0] https://lkml.org/lkml/2013/9/23/529

-- Sebastian