DreamPlug / GuruPlug support in 3.12-rc

robert robt201108 at gmail.com
Mon Oct 21 08:11:08 EDT 2013

Jason,

Apologies for my ignorant 'top-posting'..

My error in logic was to base my testing on a kernel config which seemed
- to me - to 'work', but was actually _incorrect_, as you pointed out.

I decided to scrub the existing config, and start over, from # make
kirkwood_defconfig, and then select/deselect options for the
DreamPlug.    After a bit of trial and error, I now have a working
3.12-rc6 system:

# uname -a
Linux rgdreamplug 3.12.0-rc6 #1 PREEMPT Mon Oct 21 12:54:19 BST 2013
armv5tel armv5tel armv5tel GNU/Linux

Many thanks for your help.

Robert.