Armada XP doesn't boot in v3.12-rc3

Jason Cooper jason at lakedaemon.net
Wed Oct 2 08:43:20 EDT 2013

On Wed, Oct 02, 2013 at 11:39:53AM +0100, Matthew Minter wrote:
> Hi,
>
> I am having the same issue as
> "Re: mvebu: Armada XP doesn't boot in v3.12-rc1".
> except that I am running rc3.
>
> I am wondering if the mentioned patch was ever released as I currently
> have an un-bootable board.

Yes, it's:

  7b0dd72 arm: clocksource: mvebu: Use the main timer as clock source from DT

which made it into v3.12-rc3.

We'll need more information in order to diagnose your problem.  You've
either stumbled across a different problem, or need to try a clean
build.  But I'm just guessing since I'm not in front of your box ;-)

hth,

Jason.