[GIT PULL] ux500 device tree changes for v3.13 take 2

Linus Walleij linus.walleij at linaro.org
Tue Oct 1 04:00:47 EDT 2013

On Mon, Sep 30, 2013 at 6:07 PM, Olof Johansson <olof at lixom.net> wrote:

> I just noticed that snowball doesn't boot with u8500_defconfig due to
> this branch. Not so strange maybe since appended dtb support isn't
> enabled. I'll add a patch on top for that.

Aha yes unless you know a way to update the U-boot to load
each pice (I don't) then this is needed...

> Also, snowball is spewing a lot of errors about i2c devices now, looks
> like the device tree contents isn't correct. I think these have shown
> up with multi_v7_defconfig in the past as well but I didn't notice.
> Something to look at on a rainy day.

I think Lee is looking into this, and I have the same problems on
the HREF where I try to fix things up. It'd not harmful and mainly
due to over-registration of a superset of devices, so the DTS files
need to be made more specific for each hardware.

Yours,
Linus Walleij