STOP THE MADNESS

Linus Walleij linus.walleij at linaro.org
Fri Nov 29 07:11:08 EST 2013

On Fri, Nov 29, 2013 at 11:46 AM, Russell King - ARM Linux
<linux at arm.linux.org.uk> wrote:

> Note that the GPIO bug should show on anything due to the nature of it -
> it's probably the debug options which mostly show it.  Making sure you
> have spinlock debugging and lockdep enabled.

Yep I noticed ... when developing the fix yesterday I poisoned the
spinlock explicitly to provoke the error and after doing that and
sending the fix I realized that it was probably provoked by spinlock
debug (which I usually run, don't know what was wrong with me).

Anyway the fix should be somewhere in your inbox.

Yours,
Linus Walleij