[BUG] PandaBoard hangs before starting init while booting v3.12

Chao Xu caesarxuchao at gmail.com
Tue Nov 26 14:59:17 EST 2013

Thanks, Tony. I checked my .config and this option is enabled. FYI, I
raised this issue in u-boot mailing-list, too. It seems to be a bug in
u-boot and only happens to certain version of pandaboard. The name of
the thread is "No single character output after update to latest
u-boot on pandaboard"

--
Regards,
Chao Xu