crypto dependency in bit sliced AES

Linus Torvalds torvalds at linux-foundation.org
Fri Nov 22 18:48:24 EST 2013

On Fri, Nov 22, 2013 at 2:52 PM, Russell King - ARM Linux
<linux at arm.linux.org.uk> wrote:
> On Fri, Nov 22, 2013 at 11:09:00PM +0100, Ard Biesheuvel wrote:
>> Hello Russell,
>>
>> To my surprise, Linus has decided to release 3.13-rc1 without honoring
>> Herbert's crypto pull requests for 3.13
>>
>> http://marc.info/?l=linux-crypto-vger&m=138381130023859&w=2
>> http://marc.info/?l=linux-crypto-vger&m=138482768727213&w=2
>>
>> which contain my patch 'crypto: create generic version of ablk_helper'
>
> That's annoying.  Linus, is there any chance that this missed pull
> request could happen?  It's clearly been missed for what ever reason.

So looking through my emails, I don't have it, but since it clearly
made it to lkml, I accept that Herbert sent it to me in time. It
probably got eaten as spam, I think we've had that issue with Herbert
before.

Herbert, any idea why gmail would consider your emails spam? Mind
re-sending it once more, and I'll try to see if I get it..

I actually see an email from Herbert *replying* to Borislav in my
archives, but I do not see the pull request emails themselves.

              Linus