rmk is away

Russell King - ARM Linux linux at arm.linux.org.uk
Fri May 24 12:55:36 EDT 2013

So, this weekend is a holiday weekend in the UK.

However, I will also be away next week.

What this will mean is that the nightly build system will be offline for
the duration I'm away, and it also means a *huge* pile of email on my
return.

I will _not_ be reading that email pile; I did that after I returned in
April, and it took a week (including weekends) solid of 14 hours a day
and effectively added that time to my absence, as I wasn't doing
*anything* at all other than reading email.

I'm *not* doing that again.  (I said that I wouldn't do it last time but
people whinged that it was a dereliction of my position - well this time,
tough, I'm doing what Linus et.al. do and drop their mailbox after
returning from a vacation.)

This is *not* negotiable.  The above is the quickest way for me to
"recover" from being away.

So, please hold off sending anything which you want a response from me on
until I return.

Let me repeat: I will _not_ be catching up with email.  Send stuff that
you want me to look at *after* Sunday 2nd June.  If you send it before,
I *will* ignore your email.  After all, it's only _four_ UK working days
away, surely you can wait four UK working days? :)