OMAP baseline test results for v3.10-rc6

Hiremath, Vaibhav hvaibhav at ti.com
Wed Jun 26 00:57:01 EDT 2013

That’s not quite true, I remember going through your log in detail multiple
Times.

The issue is, for appended DTB you must enable 2 config options,

CONFIG_ARM_APPENDED_DTB = y
CONFIG_ARM_ATAG_DTB_COMPAT = y

OR

If you don’t want to change/modify default config (omap2plus_defconfig),
Use separate DTB and zImage, which is standard way of booting kernel.

Same applies to BeagleBone Black. Infact same DTB and zImage boots up fine
On both boards without any issues.

Thanks,
Vaibhav