DT version of kirkwood_ge0x_init()

Gerlando Falauto gerlando.falauto at keymile.com
Tue Jun 4 16:53:40 EDT 2013

Hi Sebastian,

thanks for your answer and your hard work about this whole cleanup.

Two more questions though -- the whole pulling sequence and the
mainlining process is still very confusing to me so I really have no
idea where to look or what to expect.

1) Has this been pulled somewhere? You provided a pointer to the LKML
but I assume this would pop up by way of an -arm tree... is that right?
I'd like to start using that.

2) About my old fixes for the IRQ conflicts on Kirkwood, I saw that
Thomas Gleixner's rework was pulled into the "tip" tree, but that's more
genirq related. Did you (or anyone else) also follow up on that and make
the changes for Kirkwood in order to enable the separate mask registers?
I'd like to test that (that's actually why I started looking at recent
kernels with FDT support to begin with).
Or shall I just follow Thomas' proof of concept on irq-sun4i and do the
same for Kirkwood?

Sorry, I am really more than lost when it's about tracking
how/where/when changes are pulled. Any "mainlining for dummies" pointer
would be more than appreciated.

Thank you,
Gerlando