[v2 4/4] sata: imx: add ahci sata support on imx platforms

Zhu Richard-R65037 r65037 at freescale.com
Mon Jul 1 10:58:52 EDT 2013

Hi Tejun, Girish and all:
Yes, I understand what you said.
In the first version, based on the ahci_platform driver, I used to put the imx ahci differrence into
 the platform level, and re-use ahci_platform driver.

Shawn has some concerns about that, just like he said.
So I re-orgnized imx ahci driver, and re-send it in the version2 around.

Let's have the discussions here, and figure out a most proper method to do the right thing.
Any comments and suggetsions are apppreciated.
thanks again.

Best Regards
Richard Zhu