[GIT PULL for-next] ARM: mm: Switch ARM port to NO_BOOTMEM for 3.14

Santosh Shilimkar santosh.shilimkar at ti.com
Thu Dec 5 07:28:12 EST 2013

On Thursday 05 December 2013 05:33 AM, Russell King - ARM Linux wrote:
> On Mon, Dec 02, 2013 at 03:52:19PM -0500, Santosh Shilimkar wrote:
>> Russell,
>>
>> Here is the pull request for-next so that the series gets wider testing
>> to catch any regression early in the cycle.
>
> This unfortunately adds a new warning to all the ARM builds:
>
> mm/nobootmem.c: In function '__free_pages_memory':
> mm/nobootmem.c:88:201: warning: comparison of distinct pointer types lacks a cast

I actually sent fix for it before sending you the pull request. Forgot
to capture that in message.

Patch[1] is already acked by Tejun and I was assuming it would
have been applied and should start showing up in next. Not sure
if its good idea but we could add the patch along with the $subject
series.

Regards,
Santosh

[1] https://lkml.org/lkml/2013/11/25/455