[GIT PULL 2/2] ARM: mvebu: MSI mvebu changes for v3.12

Olof Johansson olof at lixom.net
Thu Aug 29 13:15:20 EDT 2013

On Wed, Aug 14, 2013 at 03:23:17PM -0400, Jason Cooper wrote:
> Arnd, Olof,
>
> This branch has a conflict with mvebu/drivers (the MBus dt binding work)
> that is rather extensive.  I've attached the resolution that has been
> in -next below the summary.

So this is a textbook example of when you should resolve the conflicts in your
own tree by building the branches on top of each other.

Your proposed resolutions don't match what I get in my tree, and don't match
what is in linux-next right now. Please resend this based on top of
mvebu/drivers and I'll pull it in as a late branch for 3.12.

-Olof