[Git pull request] fix to the vexpress/mcpm branch

Lorenzo Pieralisi lorenzo.pieralisi at arm.com
Wed Aug 14 06:30:15 EDT 2013

Hi Olof,

On Wed, Aug 14, 2013 at 06:58:00AM +0100, Olof Johansson wrote:
> Hi Nico,
>
> On Mon, Aug 12, 2013 at 02:37:54PM -0400, Nicolas Pitre wrote:
> >
> > Please pull the following:
> >
> > 	git://git.linaro.org/people/nico/linux mcpm+tc2
> >
> > which will update your vexpress/mcpm branch with one additional commit
> > fixing the build issue with CONFIG_FRAME_POINTER reported by RMK.  This
> > commit's SHA1 is 95fbdc9cf542.
>
> So, I just replaced my branch with the one from Pawel, and the topmost patch
> in your branch seems to no longer apply.
>
> Would you mind rebasing on top of vexpress/mcpm in the arm-soc tree? You
> can just send us the patch directly, no need to do a pull request for it.

Just as a heads-up, if Nico's fix is applied to vexpress/mcpm before this
series is pulled (it is based on top of Pawel's changes ie vexpress/mcpm)

http://lists.infradead.org/pipermail/linux-arm-kernel/2013-August/191369.html

the series above might not apply cleanly. Conflict is minor but might be there.
Please let me know how you want me to handle this.

Thanks,
Lorenzo