Linux Plumbers ACPI/PM, PCI Microconference

Myron Stowe myron.stowe at gmail.com
Fri Aug 9 14:12:24 EDT 2013

Time is passing quickly and there are still a few topic areas that we
would like discussed during the microconference but still do not have
any proposals/knowledgable speakers for.

For the following people I'm specifically picking on: Are you going to
plumbers, would you be willing to cover the following areas?  If you
are not going, do you know someone who is and could cover?

Yinghai: host bridge hot-plug - what has been accomplished to date and
what still remains to be done?

Mika: Thunderbolt activities?

Jiang Liu, Gu Zheng: Would you be willing to cover your recent efforts
with PCI device (hot-plug) reference counting?

Russel, Rob, Stephen, Thomas, Jason, Thierry: ARM - especially any
PCI(e) ideosynchronicies along with ARM's IOMMU arch and how that
relates to PCI.

Alex Williamson: you want/need to cover any of the following - PCI
secondary bus resets; pci_is_pcie() - Not just for PCIe capabilities;
I/O port pci-sysfs resource files (fix or remove)?

Of course anyone else is free to propose something or sign up for
covering one of the proposed topics listed at
http://wiki.linuxplumbersconf.org/2013:pci_subsystem

The instructions for submitting proposals should be at:

http://www.linuxplumbersconf.org/2013/submitting-topic/

The Microconference link is at:

http://wiki.linuxplumbersconf.org/2013:pci_subsystem