[ARM ATTEND] Marvell development, ARM discussions

Thomas Petazzoni thomas.petazzoni at free-electrons.com
Fri Aug 2 05:39:11 EDT 2013

Hello,

I'm working quite actively on Marvell ARM SoC support in the kernel
(Armada 370, Armada XP, Kirkwood, etc.). I don't have any specific
topic to put on the table as others have already mentioned them, but
I'm interested in following where the ARM code is heading to. I'm
especially interested about the Device Tree discussions, arch/arm SoC
organization, kernel data bloat.

I did had the chance to attend the ARM kernel mini-summit last year and
I found it very useful. I'll be in Edinburgh this year, so attending
the ARM kernel mini-summit would be very interesting.

Thanks,

Thomas
--
Thomas Petazzoni, Free Electrons