[GIT PULL V3 2/5] ARM: Kirkwood: DT changes for v3.7

Olof Johansson olof at lixom.net
Sat Sep 22 01:11:58 EDT 2012

Hi Jason,

On Fri, Sep 21, 2012 at 03:46:29PM -0400, Jason Cooper wrote:
> The following changes since commit 5b40baee4a39d96d4d6a48a2b2383982912c429b:
>
>   arm: mvebu: add address decoding controller to the DT (2012-09-21 18:05:29 +0000)
>
> are available in the git repository at:
>   git://git.infradead.org/users/jcooper/linux.git kirkwood/dt

Looking at this branch, it's much more than just device tree updates.

It introduces the pinctrl driver (and bindings), and the gpio driver (and
bindings). I think it would make more sense to break those two out to separate
topics, and keep the generic DT updates in this branch.

Also, see my comment on the EHCI binding patch. I wasn't going to ask you to
respin the branch to fix/drop that on its own, but if you do rebuild and split
this branch up you might as well delay those patches until the binding has been
fixed.

I'll pull in your branches under staging/* for now so they can get linux-next
coverage until the "real" branches come in.

-Olof