[GIT PULL] Renesas ARM-based SoC defconfig for v3.8

Arnd Bergmann arnd at arndb.de
Wed Oct 17 09:42:29 EDT 2012

On Wednesday 17 October 2012, Simon Horman wrote:
> Hi Olof, Hi Arnd,
>
> please consider the following defconfig enhancements for 3.8.

These look good to me, but I wonder what happened to the plan to reduce
the number of defconfig files we discussed before. Since you can build
a combined kernel that runs on all (or most) of the supported boards,
can you add a combined shmobile_defconfig that is able to work on
a wide variety of hardware and drop some of the less common defconfig
files?

Most of the modern platforms nowadays have just one defconfig that
covers everything.

	Arnd