nfs root not responding?

Woody Wu narkewoody at gmail.com
Fri Nov 30 08:59:54 EST 2012

> You may also want to have a look at this FAQ:
> http://www.denx.de/wiki/view/DULG/EthernetIsUnreliable

Forget another question, for the two ends of PHY modes discussed in the
article, what the ends really means? In my target and my nfs server both
connected to a router, what is the partner end to the target? If so, I
think I cannot check the PHY mode of the other end of the target.  I
cannot only see, from the kernel logs, that the target itself is
configured as autonegotiation (autosense).

BTW: do you know how to check the PHY mode of a Linux workstation?
Thanks.

--
woody
I can't go back to yesterday - because I was a different person then.